The Technology group at Cadence is a bridge between the company to its customers (Verification Engineers) for its leading products, Xcelium simulator, Specman, Indago Debug Analyzer, etc., as well as e and SystemVerilog languages . The group in Israel provides the premier level of support to our customers, and addresses the most critical and challenging issues.
Work is dynamic and diverse, and gives instant gratification and success, as well as exposure to the most advanced projects in the EDA industry. The work includes working with customers on the most significant issues in their verification environment, as well as other Application Engineers in Cadence worldwide, who need help troubleshooting their client?s problems.
סוג המשרה:משרה מלאה
• BSc in Electrical engineering or Computer Science
• High OOP skills
• Experience in Verification or Software
• Very good English knowledge, capable to have fluent discussions and communicate through emails
• Customer and Service orientation, creativity in solving problem
• Fast learner, Team player
• Ability to work in multi-tasking environment.
• Troubleshooting in unfamiliar environments
• Ability to working in a multicultural environment